[Building Sakai] Accessing Sakai User information using REST/Entity broker

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Wed Jan 26 10:26:21 PST 2011

Hi,
   I am trying to write an android application for sakai. After
exhausting SOAP option I have started looking into REST services. I can
successfully login however I am hitting a brick wall when I try to find
out list of course/project sites a user is member of and then list of
resources/ assignments/announcements within those sites and so on . I am
using apache http client using java. Please help if anyone has done such
a thing with sakai using a REST client or suggest another path if any.
URI/URL examples will help assuming
http://localhost:8080/direct/describe with a dummy session id,
Thanks in advance,
./Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer&  Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson