[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton multiple meetings

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 06:33:32 PST 2011

You've got to be careful with that Greek coffee man. Dangerous stuff ...

On a more serious note however ...

You're right. The way to go about this IMHO would be to have one tool
balancing requests to a cluster of BBB hosts, using the total meetings
on each as a basic measure of their current load. More sophisticated
metrics could be added later. We're adding a node to our current BBB
machine so we'll implement and test this.

Here's a JIRA for it:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/BBB-59

Cheers,

Adrian.