[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton multiple meetings

yiorgos yiorgoskatopodis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 13:37:11 PST 2011

   While drinking an evening coffee a little strange idea came in my mind.
Would it be possible to deploy the sakai-bbb tool as many times as we want
(changing propably something in the tool itself - example: meeting_01,
meeting_02 .... meeting_mn) so we could redirect a set of let us say 4
meetings (of 10 people full audio and video) to a single bigbluebutton
server another 4 meetings to another server etc thus eliminating the problem
of having the bigbluebutton running on a single server and avoiding load
balancing???
   I ask this because i think that if it is easy to define the sakai-bbb
tool as sakai-bbb_01, sakai-bbb_02 etc  different tools then we can put them
in the tool area as different tools and use them in any site we need them?
   Maybe some things work the easier way (maybe not)!!!

Yiorgos Katopodis