[Building Sakai] JAVA_OPTS issue

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Sun Jan 23 22:31:28 PST 2011

Hello Steve,

Thanks for replying.

I just wanted to know for Sakai is it good to use this much memory -- 1175
MB -- that is allocated. Total number of users are 4000 in our case. If it
is not enough what is the solution. should I make more VMs or use 64 bit
JVM.

many thanks again.

Regards
*MUHAMMAD SHOAIB* | Software Engineer
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A. K. Brohi Road (Near Police Line) H11/4 Islamabad
Tel +92-(51)-111-128-128 Ext 344  Cell +92-(334)-5577712
muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk