[Building Sakai] Want to learn about RESTful web services and open source project

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 17:31:47 PST 2011

Hi Kenneth,

Are you interested in learning about the current version of Sakai, or the one that is being developed? The current RESTful entities are served by a service called Entity Broker:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAKDEV/Entity+Provider+and+Broker

You might also be interested in using this outside of Sakai, in that case, look at EntityBus:
http://code.google.com/p/entitybus/

cheers,
Steve