[Building Sakai] Sprint 102 greeting bar comments (was Sprint 102 is now available!)

Alan Marks alanmarks at sakaifoundation.org
Sat Jan 15 11:33:22 PST 2011

Bruce - thanks for the comments, which I think are very helpful - on target
and actionable.

On the "where to post comments": I agree, whenever folks need to massively
cross post, it means that the available lists aren't quite right. We're
working on re-factoring a little bit to make this better. I'll send out a
broader note, but bottom line is we've added a sakai-features list for
discussion and comments on, well, Sakai features (S2 or S3). No one is
subscribed at the moment, though.

--

Alan Marks | Sakai 3 Project Director
tele: 425-785-3284 | skype: skramnala