[Building Sakai] [DG: User Experience] Sprint 102 is now available!

N. Matthijs nicolaas.matthijs at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 11:07:54 PST 2011

Hi Bruce,

Yes, we definitely want feedback. I think it can be feedback regarding
the conceptual thinking behind the Sprint items, the actual implementation
details of the items or directions in which we could take it further.

I think you can just send your feedback to the lists, but also make sure
to include the s3bl at sakaifoundation.org list as well. This is a list
that allows us to capture all of the feedback so we can easily get access
to the full list.

I personally like working with feedback that consists of short bullet
points, as that makes it easier to process and prioritize for the backlog,
but that's mostly a personal preference and not a project guideline.

HTH,
Nicolaas