[Building Sakai] Regarding GSoC 2011

Aadish Kotwal kotwal.aadish at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:35:44 PST 2011

Hi all,

I am Aadish Kotwal, a pre-final year student of Computer Engineering from
India. I am very keen on taking part in GSoC 2011 with Sakai Foundation as
my mentoring organization.

I have already set up the nakamura development environment on my local
machine and have also got a copy of ux code. I would be glad of someone
could guide me regarding some new volunteer bugs and suggest some bugs which
I could attempt to fix in order to get a good understanding of codebase
prior the application procedure begins. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aadish Kotwal