[Building Sakai] Rosters Working

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Thu Feb 24 12:06:36 PST 2011

Hello,

I was investigating roster's working in Sakai from few days. One thing that
confused me a lot if some one can let me know that how Sakai stores
Relationship among a course site and an Enrollment Set. Because when I
delete member from any enrollment set it is automatically deleted from the
course site. It is obviously because of there exists a relationship between
course sites and enrollment sets but where? I have investigated Sakai
Database and Roster API source code but unable to obtain answer of my
question. Can someone please let me know.

Example
Enrollment Set 10 for course section CS101A
Enrollment Set 11 for course Section CS101B

When I create a new site I add rosters of CS101A and CS101B. As the result I
got all the students in cS101A and CS101B as the members in their respective
sites. When I delete a student from cS101A it is deleted from course site as
well.

Where are the following relationships?
Site CS101A with Enrollment Set 10
Site CS101B with Enrollment Set 11