[Building Sakai] Initial Design for the Sakai 2.9 Portal UI/UX Changes

Nikola Collins nikolac at umich.edu
Wed Feb 23 16:10:59 PST 2011

I am part of a group of students in SI791 at University of Michigan
School of Information working a redesign of the Sakai 2.9 portal.

We have some initial thoughts and ideas up at

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PRTL/Portal+Proposal

This is only a starting point and we welcome comments and ideas on
this design.  While we are happy to react on the dev list, it wold be
better to gather comments in Confluence so we can keep them together.

Nik Collins
Caitlin Holman