[Building Sakai] query is executing multiple times when user login

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Feb 23 06:55:35 PST 2011

If you are using mysql you will probably want to enable the query cache
which will help avoid this kind of thing running multiple times.

It is worth noting we are looking at site caching in the kernel in general
right now so this is a known issue.

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile