[Building Sakai] query is executing multiple times when user login

Rajesh Kumar K P rajeshkumarkp at aims.amrita.edu
Wed Feb 23 00:57:49 PST 2011

Dear Alan,

          I have monitored the situation as follows :

                     1) Downloaded the Sakai 2.6.1 binary version with build-in tomcat (and changed the DB to MySQL 5.0.19)

                     2) Enabled MySQL Query Logging (in my.cnf)

                     3) While checking the login process of 1 user, i found that the query is fired repeatedly (around 5-7 times for me)

         we are able to reproduce this situation in other test servers also.

       kindly guide me how to avoid these repeating quries

With Regards
Rajesh