[Building Sakai] Wrong tool url: "sakai-entitybroker-direct" instead "portal"

Horatiu Cherebetiu hcherebetiu at loi.nl
Mon Feb 21 03:00:28 PST 2011

Hi All,

I'm calling  DeveloperhelperService.getToolViewUrl(..) from a rest client via provider for building the tool url.

The URL returned by this service looks very strange: host:port/sakai-entitybroker-direct/site/..........

Instead sakai-entitybroker-direct should be portal and I get this error only when I do the call from a rest client, If I do it from back (ex: observer) I get the correct URL.

Does anyone had this problem?

If someone ca help me I will be very thankful.

Have a nice day,
Horatiu Cherebetiu