[Building Sakai] How to make a new user as registered when he register

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Thu Feb 17 21:26:28 PST 2011

You need to use the sites tool to modify the !gateway site, find the
account tool, and look at the tool configuration, there should be a
property names create-type, that is set to "guest".   If you change
that to "registered" that will fix your problem.  I'm assuming you are
talking about the "sakai.createuser" and not trying to do this
programatically.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 3:05 AM, HemanthSuram <hemanth at sankhya.net> wrote:

> hello all ,
>
> I got a problem in making a user "registered" by dafault when he registers.
> Now all the users who register are getting "guest".
> can any one please help me regarding this
>
> thanks,
> hemanth
> please donot click reply to this mail instead sent an answer by composing
> there is problem of mail bounce when some one clicks reply

John Bush
602-490-0470