[Building Sakai] How to use GradingService in samigo in Other Tools

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 20:44:17 PST 2011

Hi,

Are they in the same classloader? If not, you'll need to inject them.

You can use the ComponentManager or Spring.
Follow this guide and replace the UDS references with your own services:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Using+the+UserDirectoryService

It goes over both methods.

cheers,
Steve