[Building Sakai] How to use GradingService in samigo in Other Tools

Gautham gautham at sankhya.net
Thu Feb 10 20:38:04 PST 2011

Hi Steve,

We have developed a new tool using Sakai App builder. We are trying to get
the data using methods in GradingService or PersistanceService and we are
getting build errors saying "GradingService" or "PersistanceService" doesn't
exist. We have imported the GradingService" and "PersistanceService" package
in our java class but still getting build errors saying "GradingService" or
"PersistanceService" doesn't exist.

We are able to use "import
org.sakaiproject.component.cover.ServerConfigurationService;" and get values
from properties files.

But we are unable to use GradingService" and "PersistanceService" methods
the same way.

Does we need to do any changes to our code/configuration to use
GradingService" and "PersistanceService" of samigo.

Any resolution for this problem will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Gautham