[Building Sakai] Question on SIS integrations

Dan McCallum dmccallum at unicon.net
Thu Feb 10 13:42:03 PST 2011

Amy,

Sakora is for IMS LIS v2 integrations. For CSV you'll have better luck
with "Simple Sakai SIS Services" [1]. That tool's trunk is currently
bound to 2.7.0, but I doubt you'll have functional issues with 2.7.1.
Wouldn't be surprised if more people chime in with other CSV-based
alternatives.

- Dan

1 -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/IMSES/Simple+Sakai+SIS+Services