[Building Sakai] Question on SIS integrations

Amy Edwards amy.edwards at usg.edu
Thu Feb 10 11:33:20 PST 2011

Hi,

We will be building a 2.7.1 sakai sandbox for LMS comparison
testing against other LMSs and I was looking at what is
available for SIS integration (not real time - just batch
uploads).  I found the Sakora pages, but they do not list 2.7.1:
   https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/IMSES/Installing+Sakora
I didn't find Sakora listed on the sakai 2.7 core tools list
(or I missed it):
   https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+2.7

I guess my questions are:

Should I be looking at Sakora or something else for SIS
integration (csv file uploads for enrollment, courses, roles).

Does 2.7.1 support Sakora? and if so does anyone have any
build/install suggestions?

Thanks
Amy

           Amy Lyn Edwards  amy.edwards at usg.edu