[Building Sakai] problem with the visibility of pictures when using the FCKeditor Resource Browser in Samigo

Raul Sanchez Vegas raulsv at um.es
Wed Feb 9 02:11:19 PST 2011

Following the indications Karen and having in cosideration all other
options that all of you shared, we think that a possible solution could
be to upload the images as an attachment of the exam question, and then,
copy the attachment url to the exam question text. Doing this, the image
is stored in the Admistrator workspace resources and is not visible to
students (it is accesible but not visible).

Of course, this seems like a workaround solution, but one way to solve
it and automatice the process could be to add an option to the FCKeditor
that directly uploads the image as an attachment and inserts the image
on the exam question text.

Thanks for all the answers!