[Building Sakai] WebDAV instructions in Sakai help--summary

Venstra, Elizabeth erytting at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 4 12:38:45 PST 2011

Thanks to all who shared opinions on the WebDAV help question.  Now, I wonder whether the group can come up with any kind of consensus about how to synthesize it-or does this group do that?

I suppose that in the absence of other information, I'll probably take Patricia's instructions to fill in the gaps of the native OS instructions for all recent OSes, and mention that Cyberduck and Anyclient are third-party alternatives that some users may find easier and/or more reliable-or something.  Does that sound reasonable?

Thanks,

Elizabeth Venstra
Knowledge Management team
Indiana University