[Building Sakai] Help Regarding Giving rights to the user and Restricting Them

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Fri Feb 4 01:55:04 PST 2011

Hi Naira,

if you want teachers / instructors that they should only be able to create
project site you can modify realm
!user.template.instructor and give permissions of site.add only but not of
site.coursesite and site.usersite.

When a user will click on new worksite he/she would only be able to see
option of project site and portfolio sites nothing more. I am mean he will
not be able to view course site option in radio buttons.

please find the scream shot attached.

Regards
*MUHAMMAD SHOAIB*