[Building Sakai] forums section aware

JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ jmariano at um.es
Fri Feb 4 01:54:49 PST 2011

Hi Kara,

We will try creating them manually and see how it goes. If it gets too
complicated for instructos, then we will need to find another
solution. Right now, sections are created automatically depending on
the data that comes from the administration offices. Thats why we
thought about making the process automatically during the creation of
the site since we already know how many sections the site will have.

I will let you know if we think about any other way around...
Thanks a lot for your help!
Mariano