[Building Sakai] How to remove tools in home page

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 03:07:14 PST 2011

Hi Bhanu,

This is an rSmart specific extension - I am not sure the sakai-dev lists are equipped to handle vendor specific questions. Are you an rSmart customer or are you just trying out the CLE? You may wish to contact rSmart support directly for help on these specific modifications. Alternatively, if you are just trying out Sakai you could try the official version of Sakai and then we can assist you with questions you might have.

cheers,
Steve