[Building Sakai] for edia scorm player and sakai 2.7

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 02:52:25 PST 2011

The issue here is that ContentResource.getContentLength() returns a long in the versions of the kernel that ship with 2.7 (1.1.x). In previous versions they were an int.

Perhaps there could be a release of the SCORM player that is compatible with 2.7? At the same time it might be worthwhile adjusting the wicket issue to not require Sakai wicket.

2011-02-02 19:30:40,865 ERROR http-8080-Processor23 org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/sakai-scorm-tool].[sakai.scorm.tool] - Servlet.service() for servlet sakai.scorm.tool threw exception
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentResource.getContentLength()J

cheers,
Steve