[Building Sakai] for edia scorm player and sakai 2.7

Roland Groen roland at edia.nl
Thu Feb 3 02:43:24 PST 2011

It seems there is some discrepancy between you building environment and
deployment environment. There are a couple of things that might be the case:

   - you are deploying to another version of Sakai than you are building for
   (2.7);
   - you accidentally deployed a wrong version of the kernel or content
   sakai-content-api-*.jar to your Sakai deployment.

You can either:

   - start with a clean Sakai 2.7 and deploy the tool, or;
   - try to find the obstructing jar by something like: find . -name "*.jar"
   -exec grep ContentResource {} \; -print

With kind regards,

--
*Roland M.S. Groen*
roland at edia.nl

*Edia* - Educatie Technologie
Korte Prinsengracht 42 hs | 1013 GT Amsterdam
*T* 020 716 36 12 | *F* 020 716 36 13 | *M* 06 2423 09 06 | www.edia.nl