[Building Sakai] Help Regarding Creating Course Site of which you are not an instructor

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu Feb 3 00:34:14 PST 2011

      Hi

On 02/03/2011 10:27 AM, “Naira farooq wrote:
> Thanx david,
>
> This message should go to your Sakai administrators (in our case they
> are sent to our help desk) So that they can link the classlist
> (provider id). The address is configurable with the
> setup.request
> Setting in Sakai.properties
>
> Can you explain a bit more what is the procedure in your case when
> such a request is made??

The admins (having verified its a legitimate request) go to the realms
tool in admin and in the sites realm add the course codes in the
provider id field. Multiple ids can be included (by default seperated by
a +) So in the case of your original email the id would be:

CS507Spring2011MS(CS)09A+CS507Spring2011MS(CS)10A

Regards

David