[Building Sakai] for edia scorm player and sakai 2.7

Roland Groen roland at edia.nl
Wed Feb 2 06:33:43 PST 2011

The problem resides in:

  <parent>
    <artifactId>base</artifactId>
    <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
    <version>*2.7.1*</version>

It should match the same field of the same file (base pom.xml) of the
sakai-scorm project. And that value probably is 2.7.0. These values should:

a) match the Sakai version you are using;
b) and match each other.

So, if you'r using Sakai 2.7.1 both should be 2.7.1 and if you're using
2.7.0 both should be 2.7.0.

With kind regards,

--
*Roland M.S. Groen*
roland at edia.nl

*Edia* - Educatie Technologie
Korte Prinsengracht 42 hs | 1013 GT Amsterdam
*T* 020 716 36 12 | *F* 020 716 36 13 | *M* 06 2423 09 06 | www.edia.nl