[Building Sakai] for edia scorm player and sakai 2.7

Regimantas Maciulskis regimantas.maciulskis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 06:13:27 PST 2011

I paste pom.xml content below, it's correct?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0">
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <parent>
    <artifactId>base</artifactId>
    <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
    <version>2.7.1</version>
    <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
  </parent>
  <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
  <artifactId>wicket-base</artifactId>
  <name>Sakai Wicket Project</name>

  <properties>
    <sakai.wicket.version>1.3.7</sakai.wicket.version>
  </properties>

  <packaging>pom</packaging>
  <modules>
    <module>tool</module>