[Building Sakai] portfolio experience

José Mariano Luján González jmariano at um.es
Tue Feb 1 05:45:12 PST 2011

Hi all,
We are about to try out the portfolio (tool or site, but more interest
on the portfolio site) in production (sakai 2.7.1). We would like to get
in contact with some of you that are using the portfolio in that version
of Sakai and maybe share with us some experiences (success, use cases,
problems). It would be great to know  who should we ask in case we find
some problems on the way and if anyone can advice us on the right use of
the tool... Its the first time that we have such tool in our eLearning
enviroment so we would appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks,
Mariano
Universidad de Murcia