[Building Sakai] Need to Change Help link in Welcome Page.

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:10:21 PST 2011

Hi Bhanu,

If you look at site.vm, it has the login boxes/links in it. Once you make your mods, build and deploy the portal project to Tomcat, then restart. I believe you can also edit the deployed vm templates by adding some config option to tell it to poll for updates.

Macros.vm is no longer used. It used to be the entire layout but was split up into more manageable chunks.

And just to clarify, you are using the normal /portal, not /xsl-portal right? If xsl-portal, it's a different markup set altogether.

cheers,
Steve