[Building Sakai] Bug or Feature? Sakai 2.9 add a tool

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Dec 29 13:35:25 PST 2011

Beth,

My instinct is to change the Add Tool to be "experimental" and off by default both in 2.9 and in trunk.  Site Info/Worksite Setup just has too many paths in and paths out to test it and make it reliable.

Unless I hear a loud squawking in the next few days, I am going to do this.

I won't remove the code - I will just default it to off and indicate it as experimental.

Here is a JIRA...

/Chuck