[Building Sakai] [Sakai Jira] Resolved: (SAM-1512) problems with "show feedback" and "feedback immediate" on character "

Raul Sanchez Vegas raulsv at um.es
Fri Dec 23 01:04:23 PST 2011

Hi,

I've modified the patch "SAM1512.patch".

Now it codifies '&' with '&' before the comparation between the
student answer and the correct answer. This is because when the
character " is stored like '"', it is compared like '"'
but when it is stored like " it is compared like '"' so if we code
'&' with '&' the comparation is well done in all cases.

Regards,

Raúl