[Building Sakai] missing SakaiScript.jws in 2.8.1

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Dec 22 07:38:25 PST 2011

Webservices is now released as an "indie". The 2.8.x branch uses the 1.0.x
branch of the webservices tool.

The best place to retrieve code is the central Subversion repository.  Here
is the relevant branch:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/webservices/branches/webservices-1.0.x/

If you make extensive modifications to code in Sakai, I strongly recommend
using the centralized msub Subversion repository:

  https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/

Using svn merges in msub, upgrades between major versions will be much more
pleasant.

--Sam