[Building Sakai] Sakai Code Walk through PPT

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Dec 20 07:29:24 PST 2011

There is nothing in powerpoint like that. The website has most of the
information you are looking for in the wiki pages though.

In short:
Spring handles the init and "linking" of the components.
The request response cycle is standard tomcat servlet style and mostly
goes through the portal project.
Not sure what you are asking about regarding interceptors.

-AZ