[Building Sakai] Developer job in Bath

Jez Cope j.cope at bath.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 07:53:30 PST 2011

Systems Developer – Research Data Management (Fixed Term, Part-Time) (http://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=JK852)

We are seeking to recruit a systems developer to contribute to the new JISC-funded Research360 Project, which will begin to implement institutional research data management infrastructure at the University of Bath.

The post will develop an interface between our Virtual Research Environment (Sakai-based) and a SWORD2-compliant digital repository, as well as providing general development and support of our research data infrastructure.

Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, along with an ability to concentrate on producing detailed technical solutions.  You should be analytical, innovative, motivated and flexible in order to effectively work with a wide range of technologies and people.

The successful candidate will be able to take advantage of opportunities for training and personal development, unparalleled sport and leisure facilities and a friendly but focused atmosphere.

The post is part time and fixed term: 0.6FTE for 15 months.

For more information, including job description, person specification and terms of employment, or to apply, see the entry on the University of Bath jobs site (http://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=JK852).
--
Arrange a meeting online
 (http://tungle.me/jezcope)