[Building Sakai] BasicLTI Trust Modes

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:08:18 PST 2011

Hi Steve,

The trusted mode is something we created to allow clean passthrough of credentials rather than namespacing it:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/BLTI-31

As for blti issues with tools, just file it against the tool. An example were these:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-672

cheers,
Steve