[Building Sakai] BasicLTI Trust Modes

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Wed Dec 14 09:06:40 PST 2011

Hi Dev,

For our BasicLTI provider, is the whole 'trusted'/'untrusted' modes
something we made up as a project?  I don't see mention of it in the
spec [1].  If it's not a custom Sakai thing, what spec is it defined in?

Also, I'm wondering what folks think about how to handle issues with
'blti' versions of tools.  For instance, I ran into an instance with the
dropbox the other day, when it's being consumed as blti, (see the
comments on here [2]).  Should something like that be a ticket on the
tools regular component, or maybe go somewhere else.

Cheers,
Steve

[1] http://www.imsglobal.org/lti/v1p1pd/ltiIMGv1p1pd.html
[2] https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAKIII-4560