[Building Sakai] lesson builder 1.3.0 tagged

Walters, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Aug 30 08:09:09 PDT 2011

Hi Charles:
I've been away for a week, so apologies in advance if you already mentioned this.  Does this 1.3.0 tag include the fix you mentioned in email chain on 19-Aug-2011, regarding Lesson Builder's use of the  "popAdvisor(SecurityAdvisor) method"  that was introduced with 1.2 kernel for use with Sakai 2.8?

We are running Sakai 2.7.1 with 1.1.10 kernel here at UVa and wondering if we should stay with LB 1.2.2 or go to LB 1.3.0.

Thanks for your help,
Cynthia Gast Walters @ University of Virginia