[Building Sakai] lesson builder 1.3.0 tagged

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Sat Aug 27 16:51:14 PDT 2011

I'm just tagged Lesson Builder 1.3.0. If you want to use Lesson Builder 1.3 in production, please don't use anything before this tag.

I doubt anyone will want to use trunk in production, but if you do, I recommend waiting until about  a week into September. We're busy finishing grading for the new student content types. The UI is actually non-trivial. The code will be unstable until Sept. At that point I'll avoid checking anything in without at least some checking, and the kinds of changes I have in mind for the Fall are unlikely to unstabilize the system anyway.