[Building Sakai] Maximum simultaneous users

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Fri Aug 19 09:15:48 PDT 2011

I'm not aware of any hard limit. We routinely run with 10,000+ concurrent users in Production. The error you've mentioned sounds more like a malformed request from your load testing software (missing or bad site ID, for example).

SMD.

On Aug 19, 2011, at 9:40 AM, Claudia Roberta wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> The Sakai has simultaneous user limit?
>
> We conducted a test with 9,000 concurrent users and the following error message was displayed:
> “The site you requested is not available.”
>
> Tks,

Sean DeMonner, Director, Teaching & Learning, ITS
3350 Duderstadt Center, University of Michigan, (734) 615-9765