[Building Sakai] Simple Extension to Sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:32:32 PDT 2011

Hi,

You can do this without a UI. Create a class that implements java.util.Observer and you'll be notified when Event's get published. Then you can do what you want with them.

You can generate a working project via the Sakai Wicket Maven Archetype:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Wicket+Maven+Archetype

Then just pull out the bits you don't need (tool and dao).

cheers,
Steve