[Building Sakai] Citations Tool

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon Aug 15 06:56:26 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

I am copying the Sakaibrary list because people on that list may be best able to help, and they may not subscribe to sakai-dev.

Can you give more information about what is not working?  Are citations being saved from Google into your citations list?  Are links showing up that target your instance of SFX to locate the resource?  Is the problem that those links fail?

One possibility is the version of OpenURL in use.  Some work is in progress to upgrade the Citations Helper from OpenURL 0.1 to OpenURL 1.0. Adam Marshall <adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk> or Eric Echeverri <ericeche at umich.edu> may be able to help if that's the issue.

HTH.

Jim