[Building Sakai] Script to remove/ignore eclipse files and target dirs?

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 05:52:27 PDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Maurer, Christopher Wayne
<chmaurer at iupui.edu> wrote:
> Back when we cleaned all the eclipse files out of svn (add added to
> svn:ignore), did someone do that by hand or was there a script involved?
> Same question for the maven target directories.
> I'm tired of seeing them in our msub space but would rather not
> remove/ignore them all by hand!

There one script in:

which looks for pom.xml files and then ignores anything in those
folders. Or there is another script in:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16273?focusedCommentId=93318&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-93318

which ignores all untracked files and works across the svn externals.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services