[Building Sakai] Samigo not appearing in customizer/tools

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Thu Aug 4 03:53:11 PDT 2011

Hi Steve,

            Very Thanks for your replay. I have made changes as you said it
is working fine in customizer. But when i am trying to add a tool for a site
in sitesetup this samigo tool and new tool are not appearing. Samigo tool is
not appearing form initially. But when i create a new tool with sakai app
builder the tools are appearing in sitesetup tools menu. I need this new
tool also should appear as per my requirement. So, Please tell do i need to
do any changes to appear in sitesetup tools menu?

regrads
bhanu.