[Building Sakai] Samigo not appearing in customizer/tools

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:00:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

In the webapp itself there will be a 'tools' directory and in there, a specially named xml file. The name of that file, the ID within that file, and also the main Sakai servlet name in the web.xml for the webapp, must all match and be unique to any others. So you'd call it dealer.xml, and then update the appropriate IDs in the file and also in web.xml.

Note that the servlet mapping will need to refer to YOUR class, not the Samigo one. Then rebuild and redeploy.

However, I advise against taking this course of action and instead modify the existing Samigo app to suit your needs, renaming as you go.

cheers,
Steve