[Building Sakai] ePrints or SWORD integration

Earle Nietzel earle.nietzel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:07:05 PDT 2011

Hi Jez,

If your looking a storing items in a different repository you could look at
implementing your own ContentHosting implementation in Sakai which could
integrate directly with whatever Content Repository.

Maybe you could even create a Federated approach so people can decide where
to put there items or maybe its determined by the type of content they are
adding? I am sure there are plenty of ideas on how this could work.

Earle