[Building Sakai] Wars not expanding/exploding

Katherine Faella kmf at uri.edu
Mon Aug 1 04:57:06 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Just wanted to report back.  After investigating all kinds of
possibilities for what was keeping my newly built instances from
running, I decided that the build process itself was where the problem
had to be!

I decided to clean out my maven repository (by removing all of .m2).  Lo
and behold!  The force was with me and I am back. I can build and run!

I am not sure how the repository got corrupted.  Did you all clean yours
out on any kind of a regular basis?

Thanks for all the help,

Kathy Faella
University of Rhode Island