[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7 on 32-bit Windows

Raad Al-Rawi ra273 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 04:52:29 PDT 2011

Thanks Matthew.

I tried various combinations on Friday, and after reading your email I
had another go and... Lo! I have hit on the right ones for now. Running
tomcat as a service I have a successful start with:

Initial pool: 512m
Maximum pool: 1024m

and appending the additional Sakai settings to the Java options, plus:

-XX:MaxPermSize=384m

So thanks again!