[Building Sakai] Mysql Converston script 2.7.1 to 2.8.0

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Apr 28 07:00:09 PDT 2011

Correct, all MySQL tables need to be InnoDB for all indexes to be
created correctly.

Also, there was a bug in the conversion script that referred to
SAKAI_MESSAGE_BUNDLE in upper case while creating it and in lower case
while adding an index to the table. I fixed this bug in trunk yesterday;
it will be in 2.8.1:

--Sam