[Building Sakai] KNL-436

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Thu Apr 28 04:27:59 PDT 2011

                Hi all,

                I've been working on https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-436. It extends dropbox notifications feature allowing instructor to set up if notifications will be sent to all instructors or only to instructors having the section.role.ta permission in the sections the user belongs to.  To do that, introduces a new section into dropbox options tab that allow you to specify this configuration.

                I would appreciate if anybody invest some time in testing this and vote it to be included in following Kernel releases. Please, let me know whichever issue you find.

                Thank you very much in advance.

                Cheers,

Dr. David Roldán Martínez
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
Sakai QA lead for Internationalization
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC05A8.172DE4B0]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC05A8.172DE4B0]